I Love to Learn and Explore.
My family, the diverse people I’ve met as I’ve traveled around the U.S., and the teachers I’ve been lucky to learn from have instilled in me a deep respect for the notion that we must continue to be curious long after our formal education ends. I love to be around people who want to explore this world, and - if need be - make positive changes in their lives to improve their health and extend life.
My education includes a Bachelors of Business Administration in Management from the University of Houston and a Master's of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. I am a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) and a certified personal trainer (CPT) through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). I recently completed my dietetic internship through The Sage Colleges in Troy, New York.
My goal is to empower people to make lifestyle changes and adopt healthy relationships with food and exercise in ways that are creative, fun and realistic. We’ll do this by crafting comprehensive health plans that cover exercise and nutrition and by carefully working together in a friendly and positive environment.
- Registered dietitian nutritionist with over 700 hours of supervised clinical experience.
- Four years sales experience with proven and awarded performance.
- Certified personal trainer with experience at multiple gyms.
- Strong leadership and communications skills with formal management training in different settings.
- Experienced in creating educational materials including educational video production.
I invite you to browse the contents on this site to learn more about my background and education, including projects and client testimonials. Please visit www.simply-wellness.weebly.com for more information about Jeff's unique nutrition philosophy. For free access to educational videos about foundational nutrition and exercise advice on my youtube channel click here!